Notice of 2017 Annual General Meeting
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of members of the Camp Kerry Society (“the Society”) will be held at the Evergreen Cultural Centre, 1205 Pinetree Way, Coquitlam, British Columbia on Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. for the following purposes:
- To approve the minutes from the 2016 AGM;
- To receive the President’s Report;
- To receive the financial statement of the Society for the financial year ended March 31, 2017 and auditors report;
- To appoint the auditors of the Society;
- To fix the size of the board and to elect directors; and
- To transact such further or other business as may properly come before the meeting or any adjournment thereof.
If you and/or your family wish to become members of the Society, or you wish to renew your membership(s) then please complete the form by clicking HERE.
If for any reason you are unable to complete an on-line form for membership then please contact our office by phone for further assistance (604) 553-4663.
Voting members in good standing are encouraged to attend the Annual General Meeting. However, if you cannot attend then you are welcome to cast your vote by Proxy.
To do so click HERE and print of the Proxy form. Once you have completed it you can either give it to someone attending the meeting to vote on your behalf, or send it to our office by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), by fax (604-553-4664) or by mail to the care of the Camp Kerry Society (145 East Columbia Street, New Westminster, BC V3L 3W2).