A Different Kind of Thrift Store
Trend Setters Eco-Fashion
Children and Youth
480 East Columbia Street
About Kerry’s Thrift Boutique
Kerry’s Boutique is a Charity Thrift Shop and a Social Enterprise of the Camp Kerry Society that was established in the summer of 2014. The shop features both new & quality used items including; clothing, housewares, small furniture, gift products and more. 100% of the profits generated from the store are used to fund bereavement programs for individuals and families that are provided by the Camp Kerry Society. The Society currently supports hundreds of children, youth & families affected by grief & loss every year who reside in British Columbia, Ontario, and Atlantic Canada.
The main objectives of this Charity Thrift Shop are:
- To generate revenue to support the Camp Kerry Society’s programs and services.
- To advance education and awareness of grief, loss and bereavement issues through the provision of printed information to members of the public.
- To advance education and awareness of grief, loss and bereavement support services provided by the Camp Kerry Society to members of the public.
- To promote the health and well-being of bereaved individuals from the community by offering them a compassionate environment where they can share their stories of loss with trained volunteers and staff.
- To promote the health and well-being of bereaved youth and other vulnerable populations by providing them with a safe and compassionate environment where they can engage in meaningful volunteer opportunities while receiving training in valuable work-related skills in the retail field.
Our team takes great pride in what we do and in what we have created, for Kerry’s Boutique is a Different Kind of Thrift Store!
If you can commit to as little as four hours a month then we’d love to hear from you! Simply click on the icon above to get started.
Items not utilized in our store are passed on to the homeless populations in New Westminster, Vancouver & local charities.
Hours of Operation
Tuesday - Friday
New Westminster, British Columbia