Thanks to people like you the Camp Kerry Society has been able to assist children and families for more than 10 years!
Here’s a snapshot of some of what we’ve been up to the last year:
Education to more than 3000 individuals
Over 170 Group Counselling Sessions
Over 100 individual/family Grief Counselling Sessions
3 Family Bereavement Retreats to hundreds of people in 3 Provinces
2 Adult Retreats & 1 Youth Retreat
95% of participants report positive and significant change.
87% of participants report gaining new insights and coping skills.
More than 90% of our volunteers return to work with us year after year.
Their contributions ultimately help to ensure our services can be available at the time they are needed. Whether it be by providing comfort to those who are dying through our Therapists and Counsellors, or providing a multitude of ongoing supports to those who are bereaved, your ongoing contribution will always have a positive impact.
We understand all to well that circumstances often change and that you may wish to upgrade or cancel your commitment. To do so simply contact our office by phone or email and we’ll immediately follow your request.
- First download the mail-in Monthly Donor Form
- Complete the form
- Mail your completed form to our Head Office
- Provides the Camp Kerry Society with a steady and predictable source of income which allows us to plan ahead and invest in reliable and continuous services.
- Reduces administrative costs and allows us to focus more time on what we do best – providing services to individuals and families.
- Enables us to help more people in their time of need.